More than 100 ordained women and men are canonically resident in the Diocese of Missouri. This includes deacons and priests who are active in parish ministry and retired.
Clergy Declaration of Vaccination:
Bishop Deon Johnson requires all clergy members serving pastorally or sacramentally in the Diocese of Missouri to attest to their vaccination status by All Saints Day - Monday, Nov. 1, 2021.
- List of Deacons serving in the Diocese of Missouri (download)
- List of Deacons serving in the Diocese of Missouri (online)
- Deacons' Customary
- Deacons' Covenant of Call (template)
- List of Supply Priests (online)
- Diocese of Missouri Clergy Continuing Education Application Form
- Clergy Continuing Education Submission Form