The Rt. Rev. Deon K. Johnson, Eleventh Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri, is the ecclesiastical authority of our diocese.
The bishop works in conjunction with:
- the Diocesan Convention, which meets annually (and sometimes in special session);
- Diocesan Council and Standing Committee, which meet throughout the year;
- the General Convention of the Episcopal Church, which meets every three years.
We are bound by:
- the Constitution and Canons of the Diocese of Missouri;
- the Constitution and Canons of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America.
Learn more about the workings of our diocese by clicking on the menu items to the right.