You can make a secure financial transaction to the Diocese of Missouri through our ACS online donation portal.
Click the "donate" button below and follow the prompts to provide the necessary information. You will find information about the different funds listed below the donate button.
You can use a credit card or route money from a checking or savings account.
The Episcopal Diocese of Missouri is a non-profit 501(C)(3) religious organization.
Contributions are tax deductible.
The Tax ID number for the Diocese of Missouri is 43-0653302.
Thank you for your generosity!
Contribute to these funds:
- Absalom Jones Offering: Presiding Bishop Michael Curry invites Episcopalians to deepen their participation in Christ’s ministry of reconciliation by dedicating offerings at observances of the Feast of Absalom Jones (February 13) and making individual donations to support St. Augustine’s University in Raleigh, NC, and Voorhees College in Denmark, SC, two historically black Episcopal institutions of higher education. Read more.
- Bishop-elect Deon Johnson: Your financial gifts will help provide the vestments and other items that symbolize the Office of Bishop: stoles, cloaks, mitre, crosier, ring, pectoral cross and other items for our celebration.
- Bp Smith Farewell Gift: Our farewell gift to Bishop Wayne Smith will establish the Director's Discretionary Fund for the Deaconess Anne House. This fund will provide emergency support and continuing education for corps members as well as non-cash items for DAH neighbors in need.
- General. This donation will be used by the diocese to address the most pressing needs.
- Bishop’s visitation offering. This offering supports the Deaconess Anne House.
- Deaconess Anne House, an intentional community in Old North St. Louis, member of the Episcopal Service Corps. Read more.
- Rockwell House supports campus ministry at the house, located adjacent to Washington University and serving college students in the St. Louis metro area. Read more.
- Campus Ministry in the Diocese includes a presence at MST, Wash U, Stephens College, Mizzou, SLU, Truman, and SEMO. Read more.
- Task Force for the Hungry speaks and acts on behalf of hungry people, funds food ministries, raises awareness about hunger and poverty issues, and serves as a resource to food ministries within the Diocese of Missouri. Read more.
- Camp Phoenix Scholarship. Camp Phoenix is an annual one-week summer camp with activities and a spiritual program for learning more about God, Jesus, and our place in creation. This scholarship assists campers who would be unable to participate without financial help. Read more.
- ESM-Crews Scholarship honors the Rev. Dr. Warren Crews, committed disciple of Christ and the founding Dean of the Episcopal School for Ministry. This scholarship fund supports tuition for students, and members of the diocese who gather for prayer, learning, and fellowship at ESM. Read more.
- Dismantling Racism Commission provides annual dismantling institutional racism trainings and presentations, maintains a library for the diocese of reference materials, organizes speakers and conversation facilitators for diocesan churches exploring their racial history with Seeking Our Past, Creating Our Future, and leads the diocese with events such as the annual Absalom Jones celebration in February. Read more.
- United Thank Offering. Read more.