You can make a secure financial transaction to the Diocese of Missouri through our ACS online donation portal.
Click the "donate" button below and follow the prompts to provide the necessary information. You will find information about the different funds listed below the donate button.
You can use a credit card or route money from a checking or savings account.
The Episcopal Diocese of Missouri is a non-profit 501(C)(3) religious organization.
Contributions are tax deductible.
The Tax ID number for the Diocese of Missouri is 43-0653302.
Thank you for your generosity!
Contribute to these funds:
- General: This donation will be used by the Diocese to address the most pressing needs.
- Racial Reconciliation Fund: Money from this fund will help seed an endowment to finance the work of racial injustice. Members of the 182nd Diocesan Convention (2021) passed a resolution to begin the work of repenting for our historic participation in the chattel slavery of people of African descent and the systematic oppression of First Nations peoples.
- Absalom Jones Offering: Presiding Bishop Michael Curry invites Episcopalians to deepen their participation in Christ’s ministry of reconciliation by dedicating offerings at observances of the Feast of Absalom Jones (February 13) and making individual donations to support St. Augustine’s University in Raleigh, NC, and Voorhees College in Denmark, SC, two historically black Episcopal institutions of higher education. Read more.
- Bishop's Discretionary Fund: A fund used by the Rt. Rev. Deon Johnson for items, ministries, and special occasions not covered by the annual diocesan budget.
- Bishop’s visitation offering: This offering supports the Deaconess Anne House.
- Camp Phoenix Scholarship: Camp Phoenix is an annual one-week summer camp with activities and a spiritual program for learning more about God, Jesus, and our place in creation. This scholarship assists campers who would be unable to participate without financial help. Read more.
- Campus Ministry: The campus ministry donations are used to offset programming expenses for all the campus ministry programs. Read more.
- Deaconess Anne House Director Discretion: The Rev. Michaelene Miller uses this fund for emergencies and projects and ministries not covered in the DAH annual budget
- Deaconess Anne House: DAH is an intentional community in Old North St. Louis, member of the Episcopal Service Corps. Read more.
- Dismantling Racism: The Diocesan Commission on Dismantling Racism involves members from throughout the Diocese who provides education/formation opportunities, events, and resources to address systemic racism in our communities.Read more.
- Ordination Offerings: Donations are used to establish a discretionary fund for the newly ordained clergy.
- Rockwell House: This Episcopal campus ministry supports a faith community for students at Washington University, St. Louis University and those attending other schools in the St. Louis area. This fund is used strictly for capital maintenance and projects for the Rockwell House that the Operating Budget is not able to support. Read more.
- Task Force for the Hungry: This group of volunteers speaks and acts on behalf of hungry people, funds food ministries, raises awareness about hunger and poverty issues, and serves as a resource to food ministries within the Diocese of Missouri. Read more.
- United Thank Offering: UTO encourages people to notice the good things that happen each day, give thanks to God for those blessings and make an offering for each blessing using a UTO Blue Box. The offerings are used to award grants to Episcopal ministries throughout the Church. Read more.