Gun Violence Prevention
The Diocese of Missouri is committed to doing all we can to end the pandemic of gun violence. We do this through advocacy, prayer, public witness, and pastoral care.
The Rev. Mary Haggerty is our Missioner for Gun Violence Prevention. She leads a team who serves as the Gun Violence Prevention Advisory Committee, whose work centers on promoting gun safety, legislative advocacy, and education.
Gun Violence Prevention Advisory Committee Members:
- Donna Bernart - St. Francis Episcopal Church, Eureka
- Betty Bowersox - Grace Episcopal Church, Kirkwood
- Sally Boyd - St. Barnabas, Florissant
- Lore Gross - Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis
- Colleen Haggerty - Grace Episcopal Church, Kirkwood
- Machelle West - The Episcopal Church of All Saints and Ascension, Northwoods
- Jeff Wunrow - Trinity Episcopal Church, St. Louis