Camp Phoenix 2022
Registration is now open for the official summer camp of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri.
Camp Phoenix is for kids ages 8 to 15 and offers traditional summer camp experiences, like horseback riding, swimming, arts & crafts, camp fires, and much more! This year's camp will be held July 24 - 30, 2022.
Capacity for this year's event is a bit lower than previous years as we make safety a top priority:
- All staff members will be fully vaccinated.
- The Diocese recommends all campers receive the second of two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination by July 10.
- All staff and campers will be required to provide proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test at check-in.
* Camp Phoenix understands that the CDC does not recommend getting tested again in the three months after a positive viral test if the person does not have symptoms of COVID-19. Campers who have had a positive viral test in the three months prior to starting camp and have met the criteria to end isolation should have a letter from their healthcare provider documenting the positive test date and stating the individual is cleared to end isolation.
**The date/time displayed on the negative test results should be between Thursday, July 21 and Sunday, July 24. The test should NOT be administered before 12 p.m. CDT on Thursday, July 21, 2022.
Camp Phoenix Open House:
Sunday, May 15
2651 Quarry Road, DuBois, IL
Registration is Open:
Go to www.camp-phoenix.org for more information and to sign up!
- Please login with the previous account if you are a returning camper family.
- Registration is first-come, first-served; after all places are filled, campers will be placed on a waiting list.
- We recommend that you sign up by Tuesday, May 31.
- IF YOU DO NOT REACH THE SCREEN WITH THE PAYMENT OPTIONS, WE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION!
- You may mail the payment (in full or in part) to the Diocese, if you would like, or you can pay with a credit card.
- Financial assistance is available through the Daniels Campership Fund. Click on the appropriate box if you would like to receive a financial aid application.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at 314-399-1610.
Camp Phoenix leadership team: Brenda Butler, Pam Fadler, Paul Jokerst, Kevin Williams.