Creating a Pandemic Task Force
This story was updated Sept. 17, 2020.
Bishop Deon Johnson is forming a team to act as advisors and to provide guidance in determining the diocesan response to COVID-19.
The Pandemic Task Force will be made up of clergy and lay members with different backgrounds and areas of expertise. The team will monitor health trends, answer questions and advise Bishop Deon and the entire diocese as we move forward.
The team is not yet complete, but its members include:
- The Rev. Dr. Maria Evans, Interim Rector, Christ Church, Rolla
- The Rev. Dr. Marc Smith, Priest Associate, Holy Communion, University City
- Ms. Audrey Waight, Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis
- Ms. Beth Mosher, Head of School, St. Michael's School of Clayton
- Dr. David Hirstius, Trinity, Hannibal
We will continue to update this list as the Bishop adds more members to the task force.