Episcopal City Mission Holiday Gifts
Please help Episcopal City Mission continue one of our greatest traditions, the Holiday Gifts Program. ECM believes that the children in the detention centers and the Division of Youth Services’ Missouri Hills facility should know the magic of the holiday season. YOU are the key to making this happen!
With your help ECM is able to make sure that every child in detention during the holiday season has at least one gift to unwrap. The message the children receive is the true gift: That they are so much more than the worst thing they have done; they are beloved children of God, and we care about them and believe they can change their life paths.
ECM relies on donations from churches around the St. Louis Metro area. How can your church help?
- Publish a holiday announcement in your church communications.
- Display the Holiday Gift Ideas Poster and Holiday Gift Wrapping Party Poster.
- Create a Holiday giving tree at your church (use these updated labels for ornaments - Avery 8460).
- Designate a specific area or create a Collection Box for items for the youth in detention
- Come join the fun at this year’s Gift Wrapping Party! Monday, December 16, 2019 from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm at Emmanuel Church (9 S. Bompart Avenue, Webster Groves, 63119)
A light lunch will be provided; help us plan by RSVP’ing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to pick up donations through Thursday, December 12 – just let us know where and when we can meet you!
Please contact the ECM office at 314-436-3545 or email@example.com if you have any questions.