Listening to God, listening to the person encountered: The Community of Hope on JesusHacked podcast
The Community of Hope is a ministry of presence, a lay chaplaincy, and we’re talking about it today with Mary Ann Cook.
The community is steeped in the Rule of St. Benedict and their training, then their practice, focuses on listening to God and listening to people. COH works in hospitals, prisons, retirement homes, and keeping ill or dying parishioners connected to their church family. Our host is the Rev. Dan Handschy.
- Community of Hope in the Diocese of Missouri
- Information on the next training session at the Church of St. Michael and St. George (begins Sept. 7, 2017 through Dec. 7.).
- Community of Hope International
- The Rule of St. Benedict
- Lectio Divina
- The Church of St. Michael and St. George, Clayton
- Grace Episcopal Church, Kirkwood
- Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis