Congregational Social Justice Ministries
Many parishes in the Diocese of Missouri have established congregational ministries to work for racial justice. The DCDR encourages all faith communities to create such ministries. Click on the links to learn more:
- All Saints and Ascension, St. Louis
- Calvary, Columbia, Dismantling Racism Committee
- Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis, Pursuing Racial Justice Committee
- Church of St. Michael & St. George, Clayton, Ministry of Racial Reconciliation
- Emmanuel, Webster Groves, Faith and For the Sake of All
- Holy Communion, University City, Beloved Community/Dismantling Racism Ministry
- St. Martin’s, Ellisville, Peace and Justice Ministry
- St. Timothy’s, Creve Coeur, Ministry of Racial Reconciliation
- Trinity, St. Charles, Coffee, Tea and Advocacy
If you would like your parish or faith community included in this list, please contact [email protected].
If you would like to learn more about beginning a social justice ministry in your parish or faith community, please contact the Rev. Chester Hines.
Share this page: Congregational Social Justice Ministries