Emmanuel Church in Webster Groves partners with Christ Lutheran Church of Webster to present Gratitude Bible School, Hide and Seek with our gracious God. Games, Music, Stories, Snacks, Art, Service Projects and more.
- May 30- June 1
- 9 AM - noon
- Friday Family Picnic 12-1 PM
- Sunday June 3, mini-mission trip to Gateway 180 Homeless Shelter for Families
- Ages 3 (potty-trained)- 10
- Register by May 20, online registration
Grace Church in Jefferson city offers a one day VBS —“It’s All in Your Hands." Students will enjoy music, activities, and Bible stories in the morning and then, in the afternoon, will travel to The Arbors at Westbrook Terrace, a senior living facility, where they will share music, stories, and art with the residents.
- Sunday, June 3
- 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m in the Parish Hall
- for children age three through fifth grade
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Register with the church office (573-635-4405) by Sunday, May 27.
- For additional information contact Cathy Libey, 573-338-8901 or email@example.com
St Paul's Church in the Carondelet neighborhood of St. Louis offers
Shipwrecked: Rescued by Jesus
- June 25-29, 2018
- 9 AM to 12:30 PM
- Register online
St. Timothy's Church in Creve Coeur offers Water for the World. We'll learn about water in the stories of the Bible, and the importance of access to clean, safe water for everyone. Each evening we will focus on a different story about how we have been loved by God, and are called to serve the world. We will create art, and engage in mission projects to help address needs in our own communities. Art, Music, Games, Study, and Fun!
- July 9-13
- 5:30- 8 PM
- Ages 5-11
- Free, online registration is here
Christ Church in Cape Girardeau offers the VBS Fixer-Upper, a Habitat for Humanity curriculum. It's a collaboration between these Cape G churches: Christ Episcopal, First Baptist (CBF), St. James AME, and First Presbyterian.
- July 16-20 in Cape Girardeau
- Held at First Baptist in Cape
- Starts at 6 pm (check-in from 5:30 pm)
- Contact Christ Episcopal at 573-335-2997 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Holy Cross Church in Poplar Bluff offers Dare to be Different based on Madeliene L' Engle's book
A Wrinkle in Time. We will explore why we are all created with different gifts and faults and
how God uses these for the good.
- Monday, July 30 - Friday, August 3
- 9 am-1 pm
- Lunch is provided
Offering a VBS this year? Send us details and we'll post them here and include in the weekly newsletter.