St. Paul's Carondelet offers Eat, Make, Pray. Join St. Paul's and neighbors for a delicious meal, activity, and prayer.
- Thursdays from 6:30 - 8 pm
Grace Church in Kirkwood offers Summer Sunday School: God’s Gardens
- Sundays at 10 a.m., June 2 – Aug. 4
- Elementary students are invited to spend the summer planting and caring for a butterfly garden at Grace Church. We’ll begin each Sunday in the classroom and move outside as weather allows for hands-on lessons about all God’s creation. No registration or fees required. Just drop in when you can and enjoy!
- The program overlaps with our 10 a.m. worship service, with students joining their families in church in time to share Holy Communion. Middle school and high school students are welcome to serve as assistants.
- Please contact Janis Greenbaum (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
St. Martin's Church in Ellisville offers Athens, Paul's Dangerous Journey to Share the Truth. Join us as we enter the ancient city of Athens. Learn of Paul’s struggles in a society that hasn’t yet learned about Jesus. Shop in the ancient marketplace. Have a snack in the marketplace restaurant. Play the games of the ancient culture. Have fun with friends as we grow in our Christian faith and grow in the love of Christ.
- July 15-19, 2019
- 9 - 11:30 am daily
Neighborhood BBQ at St. Paul's Carondelet
- 7/19, 6-7:30 pm
St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Sikeston is offering Aslan is on the Move, a VBS about God's love, our families, forgiveness, and our unique gifts that are given by God. We will journey to Narnia.
- July 22-26
- from 9 a.m. - noon.
Camp Phoenix. The official summer camp of the Diocese of Missouri invites campers ages 8-15 for a week of outdoor fun, crafts, and spiritual formation. Rising high school seniors may apply to work as counselors-in-training! Register online at http://camp-phoenix.org/
- July 28th-August 3rd, DuBois Center
- August 5-9
- from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Offering a VBS or Summer program this year? Send us details and we'll post them here and include in the weekly newsletter.