- Offers many versions in languages including Greek and Hebrew, with excellent search capabilities, both for chapter and verse searches and for keyword and phrase searches. Available at no cost. http://www.biblegateway.com/
- Oremus Bible Resource includes comparisons of versions including the NRSV.
The Book of Common Prayer
- Links to current and earlier editions, includes downloadable and smart phone versions. http://www.justus.anglican.org/resources/bcp
The Daily Office
Morning and Evening Prayer for the current week, complete with lectionary readings and canticles.
- Members of Trinity Church CWE read Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, and Compline, uploaded each day at 5 AM.
- Text of daily and Sunday Bible readings for upcoming weeks. Includes a reverse index for the Sunday lectionary (look up a passage and find out when it will be read.) http://www.satucket.com/lectionary
Anglican Online Hymnal
- Material in the public domain from four Anglican hymnals, including Hymnal 1979, organized both according to the Christian year and theological topics. Includes additional information about the texts. http://www.ely.anglican.org/~benner/
Sermons That Work
- Text of lay reader sermons categorized by liturgical year and published by the Episcopal Church. http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/stw/
Resources for families, communications ministries, and the Episcopal Church. http://www.theministree.com