Stewardship Workshop: August 7
Saturday, August 7, 2021, 10:00 AM
Jesus, Money, and Pandemic:
What you need to know about changing stewardship
- Does your congregation dread pledge campaign season?
- Do you worry how to make ends meet in year two of the pandemic?
- Did you know that Jesus talks about money in the Bible more than he talks about sex, religion, or politics?
Join us as Vestry University presents a workshop led by the Rev. Canon Whitney Rice on how to reinvent your congregation's stewardship out of your spiritual gifts, grounded in scripture and supported by innovative practices and methods.
What to expect:
- Session 1: How to get your congregation excited about giving.
- Session 2: How pandemic is changing stewardship and how to help your congregation adapt.
*Choose from two breakout rooms after each session to help process information.
Who should attend:
- Vestry & Bishop's Committee members
- Stewardship ministry members
- Parish directors of stewardship
Saturday, Aug. 7
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Registration deadline: Friday, Aug. 6 @ noon.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Don’t miss this Stewardship-focused continuation of Diocesan Parish & Leadership training!