Safe Church Requirements
Congregational leadership, either clergy or warden, will need to digitally attest that everyone required to take the Safe Church, Safe Communities Training (along with Vestries and Bishop’s Committees) has read and reviewed the Safe Church Model Policies by March 31 of each year.
One leader from each church should complete the form for their congregation. Individuals should ONLY complete the attestation if they are not affiliated with a parish or ministry. No individuals from parishes should complete the attestation -- they need to communicate with their clergy person that they have read and received the policies.
These policies, along with a letter from the Bishop and a digital attestation form, may be downloaded here:
- Policy for Protection of Children & Youth
- Policy for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Letter from Bishop Deon and Task Force
Click this button to fill out and submit the form (due March 31 of each year):
COMPLETE THE DIGITAL ATTESTATION.
THANKS to all the parishes who have completed their Safe Church attestations (listed below). If you don't see your church's name on the list, one leader from your parish should complete the form no later than March 31, 2023.
Churches/Ministries that have completed the form for 2023:
(as of March 27, 2023)
- Calvary, Louisiana
- Christ Church, Cape Girardeau
- Church of the Holy Communion, University City
- Church of St. Michael & St. George, Clayton
- Church of the Transfiguration, Lake St. Louis
- Emmanuel, Webster Groves
- Rockwell House Campus Ministry, St. Louis
- St. Barnabas, Florissant
- St. John's, Eolia
- St. John & St. James, Sullivan
- St. Mark's, Portland
- St. Paul's, Carondelet / St. Louis
- St. Paul's, Sikeston
- St. Timothy's, Creve Coeur
- St. Vincent's in the Vineyard, Ste. Genevieve
- Trinity, Hannibal
- Trinity, Kirksville
- Trinity, St. James