Register for Jan. 21 Requiem or Renaissance
Our first Requiem or Renaissance program for the new year will be held Saturday, Jan. 21, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. This session is for cohort #1:
- All Saints, Farmington
- Christ Church, Cape Girardeau
- Holy Cross, Poplar Bluff
- St. Alban's, Fulton
- St. Barnabas, Florissant
- St. John's, Tower Grove / St. Louis
- Trinity, DeSoto
- Trinity, Hannibal
Please find the registration form below and register by Monday, Jan. 16.
Location and programming:
This will be a dispersed / hybrid gathering. At least four members of each parish will gather at their individual church. Each group will have a shepherd assigned to act as their leader for the session (assignments will be announced soon). All groups will be connected via Zoom for group worship and presentations.
Gather as a team in one room:
Please gather as a team in your Parish Hall (or other agreed upon location with WiFi access) to collaborate as a group throughout the day.
You will need to access the Zoom meeting in one of two ways:
- On a shared device that is projected on a large screen (so everyone can see)
- Each individual will need to bring their own device to join the Zoom meeting.
- If you are using multiple devices in the same room, you will each need headphones or earbuds to prevent audio feedback in the room.
- Each group should make their own arrangements for lunch.
- Upload your receipts to this Dropbox file for reimbursement. Please be sure to label the file with your church's name.
- The Zoom link for this gathering will be available on the online course platform.
- Please refer to your online course platform for homework to be completed before this upcoming meeting.
Canon Whitney Rice, Canon for Evangelism & Discipleship Development, is on sabbatical. But our dedicated leadership team is still available to you.
The Rev. Dave Malek is available to answer additional questions and support you in all your work in this program. You can reach him at [email protected].
I'm sorry. Registration for this event is now closed.
Please contact the Rev. Dave Malek for information.
Tags: News / Requiem or Renaissance