Register for Dec. 3 Requiem or Renaissance
Greetings to everyone in Cohort #2 of Requiem or Renaissance! We're looking forward to seeing you all again for our next gathering!
Date: Saturday, Dec. 3, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Your Church and Zoom
Registration open Nov. 14 - 28, 2022
One person from each team should register your team by completing the form below. Registration is due Monday, Nov. 28.
You will find all materials and Zoom links for this session in our online course platform. Each individual on your team needs to sign up for this online portal.
Location and programming:
This will be a dispersed / hybrid gathering. At least four members of each parish will gather at their individual church. Each group will have a shepherd assigned to act as their leader for the session (see list below). All groups will be connected via Zoom for group worship and presentations. The Rev. Canon Whitney Rice, the Rev. Edie Bird, and the Rev. Marshall Crossnoe will be the presenters.
Please note: One of our activities will include a walk outside around your church neighborhood, so please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing. If you are unable to go on the walk, alternative programming will be available to you.
- St. Paul's, Ironton - The Rev. Sally Weaver
- St. Paul's, Carondelet - Mark Waight
- Good Shepherd/St. Luke's - The Very Rev. Annette Joseph
- St. Mark's, Portland - The Rev. Thomas Skillings
- St. Paul's, Sikeston - The Rev. Clive Samson
Gather as a team in one room:
Please gather as a team in your Parish Hall (or other agreed upon location with WiFi access) to collaborate as a group throughout the day.
You will need to access the Zoom meeting in one of two ways:
- On a shared device that is projected on a large screen (so everyone can see)
- Each individual will need to bring their own device to join the Zoom meeting.
- If you are using multiple devices in the same room, you will each need headphones or earbuds to prevent audio feedback in the room.
- Each group should make their own arrangements for lunch.
- Upload your receipts to this Dropbox file for reimbursement. Please be sure to label the file with your church's name.
- The Zoom link for this gathering will be available on the online course platform.
- Please refer to your online course platform for homework to be completed before this upcoming meeting.
The registration deadline for this event has passed.
Please contact the Rev. Canon Whitney Rice with questions.
Tags: News / Requiem or Renaissance