Lenten Speaker Series: Tuesdays at CSMSG
The Church Service League (Episcopal Church Women) of The Episcopal Church of St. Michael & St. George in Clayton invites you to their weekly gatherings for Bible study, worship, lunch, and a Lenten Speaker Series.
The group meets in-person (with masks and social distancing) each Tuesday. Attend any or all of the following activities:
- 10:30 a.m. Bible Study (Ezekiel) with Father Tom (Sverdrup Room)
- 11:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist (St. Mary’s Chapel)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (Great Hall)
- 12:30 p.m. Programs (Great Hall) Open to all! Reservations are appreciated to plan for seating.
The cost of lunch is $10 and reservations are required by 4:00 p.m. the Sunday prior to the meeting.
To register or for more details, contact CSL President Sandra Vuitel at [email protected] or 314-300-8858.
CSL PROGRAM INFORMATION
Lenten Speaker Series
- Tuesday, March 8: The Rev. Anne H. Kelsey, “Keeping Faith in Ordinary/Extraordinary Times”
- Tuesday, March 15: The Rev. Deborah L. Burris, Episcopal City Mission chaplain, “Extraordinary Opportunities for Ministry During Extraordinary Times”
- Tuesday, March 22: The Rev. Peter Speropulos, “Eucatastrophe as a Christian Theme in Literature”
- Tuesday, March 29: The Rev. Dr. Stewart Clem, “Living the Ten Commandments in Extraordinary Times”
- Tuesday, April 5: The Rev. Tom Albinson
- Tuesday, April 12: The Rev. Canon Jeremy Haselock, Holy Week Guest Preacher “The Chapel Royal”