Clergy Care and Professional Development Task Force
The Clergy Care and Professional Development Task Force for the Emery Washington Convocation is offering new opportunities for clergy engagement within the convocation.
The Rev. Erika Essiem from St. Stephen's in Ferguson is the chair of this committee and has set up the following for clergy:
- Take a survey to let us know what type of professional development interests you.
- Sign up for Prayer Partner. We'll pair you with another clergy member.
- Sign up for Pastoral Care Supply. Help other clergy with pastoral care duties while they're out of town.
- Join the Convocation Clergy GroupMe chat. This chat can be used to to connect with each other, share resources, and build community with clergy in the Emery Washington Convocation.
- Sign up for Clergy and family potlucks. First two scheduled for May 25, 2022 at Trinity in the Central West End and July 20 at St. Stephen's in Ferguson.
- Join the Clergy Care and Professional Development Task Force and help Rev. Erika with this ministry!