Be a Counselor at Camp Phoenix 2022
Applications are now being accepted for counselors and staff positions at Camp Phoenix, the official summer camp of the Diocese of Missouri.
2022 Camp Phoenix Staff Training
If you will be fully vaccinated by July 7 AND are available and interested in spending some great days with great kids in a fantastic place, complete the application NOW!
*Volunteers must be at least 17 years of age. (If you are a parent of a 17 year old former camper, please share this information with them and ask them to send us an email from their own email account.)
Counselors In Training (CITs) = 17 years old
Counselors and other Program Staff = 18 years old and older
PLEASE complete the application by May 25 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM.
For the staff application process:
- Visit camp-phoenix.org
- Under THE STAFF dropdown menu, find STAFF APPLICATION and it will open a new tab to the registration website: ultracamp.com.
- If you already have an account, log in. No need to make a new one! But, if you have never filled out a Staff App before or if you have never had an account as an adult, click on 'New User'.
- If you don’t remember your username and password, the system can help you via email or text message.
- Upon accessing your account, click the REGISTER button to the right of your name.
- Be sure that it takes you to an option to SELECT the 2022 Staff Application.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Brenda Butler and Kevin Williams at [email protected].