The 180th meeting of the Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri will be held on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 22-23, 2019, at Christ Church Cathedral in St. Louis, Missouri.
For only the eleventh time in these 180 years of our Diocese's existence, the Convention will elect a bishop.
Highlights for our meeting also include:
- a theme around what it means to be a Church with Bishops;
- updates on the missional life in the Diocese of Missouri, especially as it relates to Making disciples | Building congregations | For the life of the world;
- report from Deaconess Anne House, a visible expression of mission close by;
- election to Diocesan offices, including the lay and ordained deputies to serve at the General Convention of the Episcopal Church in 2021;
- consideration of a Diocesan budget for 2020.
Convention registration is now open!
Everyone attending the 2019 convention is required to register.
Registration deadline is October 23.