The 176th Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri took place on November 20 and 21, 2015, at the Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center, Chesterfield, Missouri. The theme of this convention was Be Reconciled! Host parish for this convention was St. Timothy's Episcopal Church in Creve Coeur.
- 8/28/2015 Nominations forms and brochure available online
- 8/28/2015 Hotel information and reservation link is online.
- 9/4/2015 Mailing of bishop's letter of invitation to participants in convention and invitation from the bishop's executive staff about this year's meeting as it transitions to a paperless gathering.
- 9/4/2015 Copies of those letters, along with a draft agenda will be available online
- 9/4/2015 Registration for Exhibitors and Vendors opens, will be available online
- 9/9/2015 Request for annual reports sent to leaders of diocesan organizations and governance bodies
- 10/1/2015 All nominations must be received by 5 pm
- 10/1/2015 All resolutions for both the Resolutions Committee and the Constitution and Canons committee must be received by 5 pm
- 10/8/2015 Nominations published online.
- 11/1/2015 Registration deadline for convention
- 11/1/2015 Deadline for Hotel reservations at the convention block rate
- 11/1/2015 Deadline for reserving Childcare
- 11/1/2015 Deadline for Exhibitors and Vendors to order space and register
- 11/2/2015 Perfected resolutions from Resolutions Connittee due in communications office by 5 pm
- 11/2/2015 Perfected resolutions from Constitution and Canons committee due in communications office by 5 pm
- 11/6/2015 By this date all nominees photos and bios will be published online
- 11/6/2015 All resolutions received and perfected by Resolutions Committee will be published online
- 11/6/2015 All resolutions received and perfected by Constitution and Canons committee will be published online
- 11/6/2015 Second mailing to convention participants directing them to available information online
- 11/6/2015 Operating budget as proposed by Diocesan Council will be published online
- 11/6/2015 All annual reports due in the communications office by 5 pm
- 11/16/2015 By Noon on this date the final version of convention booklet will be published. (We made it by 1:30pm.