The annual meeting of the Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri was held Friday and Saturday, November 16 & 17, 2012, in Columbia, Missouri. The business of convention was at Holiday Inn Executive Center and worship on Friday night was at Calvary Episcopal Church, 123 Ninth Street, in Columbia.
Resolutions A, B, C, D passed as submitted. You can find them in the online resolutions library, or as a PDF to print out for church bulletin boards.
Nominees elected to office as a PDF to print out for church bulletin boards.
The budget was passed as presented. It is available in the convention booklet, and will be available shortly as a PDF for download.
The convention booklet is now available online (download the PDF).
The second mailing of convention information to delegates and alternates and Officers of Convention was posted on Friday, Nov. 2. Included were:
- Nominations and Resolutions
- Convention logistics and agenda
- 2013 Budget for convention's approval
The first mailing of information to delegates and alternates will leave the Offices of the Bishop the week of September 4. Included in this mailing is:
- Welcome letter from Bishop Wayne Smith
- Convention registration form and childcare request (PDF) Registration is due by Nov. 2.
- Nominations form (DOC) Nominations are due by 5 PM, Wed. Sept 26.
- Resolution submission information sheet (PDF) Resolutions are due by 5 PM, Wed. Sept 26.
- Preliminary schedule (PDF)
- Hotel information (PDF) Hotel block rooms reserved until Oct. 17, or the rooms are all reserved, whichever occurs first.
The vendor and exhibitor information packet can be requested from Tracy Grigsby, firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-231-1220. Included in this packet:
- Letter from convention planner Michael Reiser
- Vendor/exhibitor registration form (PDF) Registration is due by Nov. 2.